The Dudley Alumni Association-Piedmont Triad Chapter offers grants to recognized James B. Dudley student organizations to support the creation and implementation of programs centered on the student organization’s goals. The programs must connect students, alumni, and/or the campus community in a meaningful way.
2016-2017 Grant Form Submission Deadlines
1st Quarter – Aug 1, 2016
2nd Quarter – Oct 3, 2016
3rd Quarter – Jan 3, 2017
4th Quarter – March 6, 2017
In order to apply, you must:
- Be recognized as a student organization by the Student Senate;
- Complete the attached Alumni Grant Application form;
- Fill out, save and email completed form to email@example.com
OR mail to:
DAA-Piedmont Triad Chapter
c/o Grant Applications
PO Box 1125 GSO, NC 27401
(must be postmarked by due date)•Support the mission of the Dudley Alumni Association- Piedmont Triad Chapter.}
- Upon awarding of this grant all student organization purchases are subject to current practices and policies set forth by Guilford County Schools.
- Organizations must be recognized by Dudley High School in order to apply.
- The student organization’s advisor must supervise the project.
- Grant recipients will be required to submit a final report to the Dudley Alumni Association- Piedmont Triad Chapter and the Alumni Student Connections Grant Committee at the completion of the project or within the awarded academic year. In addition, a Dudley Alumni Association- Piedmont Triad Chapter board member or Alumni Student Connections Grant committee member will be encouraged to attend the event, if applicable.
- Failure to provide feedback in evaluation of the program may result in the denial of a future grant.